Getty Images logo

Jordanian Men Sit In A Cafe

AMMAN, JORDAN - OCTOBER 22: Jordanian men smoke nargile in a cafe October 22, 2002 in downtown Amman, Jordan. Approximately 98% of the population are Arabs, the other 2% are Circassians or Chechens and a mixture of European and U.S. expatriates. About 60% of the Arab population are Palestinians, many still registered as refugees who fled during the Israeli wars of 1948 and 1967. (Photo by Marco Di Lauro/Getty Images)
AMMAN, JORDAN - OCTOBER 22: Jordanian men smoke nargile in a cafe October 22, 2002 in downtown Amman, Jordan. Approximately 98% of the population are Arabs, the other 2% are Circassians or Chechens and a mixture of European and U.S. expatriates. About 60% of the Arab population are Palestinians, many still registered as refugees who fled during the Israeli wars of 1948 and 1967. (Photo by Marco Di Lauro/Getty Images)
Jordanian Men Sit In A Cafe
ライセンスの購入
どんな用途に素材を使えますか?
¥38,500
JPY

詳細

制限:
商業目的またはプロモーション目的で使用する場合は、ゲッティ イメージズのオフィスへお問い合わせください。
クレジット:
Getty Images / 特派員
報道写真番号:
1515332
コレクション:
Getty Images News
作成日:
2002年10月22日(火)
アップロード日:
ライセンスタイプ:
リリース情報:
リリースされていません。 詳細情報
ソース:
Getty Images Europe
オブジェクト名:
412414_01_amman